Monday, November 13, 2017

Got Transferred

On Saturday I found out I’m going back to my old district in Southeast. It’s Lakeside and Suagro Park Wards. I’ll be on Bike part time and I’ll be with Elder Terry, who just got done being trained.
I’m a little sad about leaving La Canada and Rancho Vistoso Wards. I put in a lot of good work here and have taught a lot of great people. I’m so grateful to have seen a great baptism here, too. My companions and I tracted almost all the houses in La Canada boundaries as well. It was hard, but I will look back on my time here with fondness.
We had our lesson with Frank that went pretty well; he’s a funny guy. When we invited him to read the Book of Mormon, but he said he’d read the Gospel Principles Manuel instead and pray on it since it teaches the same stuff as the Book of Mormon. Can’t say I’ve had someone say they’d do that before. I supposed that’d work, too.
I’ll be turning 20 tomorrow. I can hardly believe I’m so old now. Time seriously goes so fast out here. You first come out here and wonder how in the world you’re to do this for two years, then before you know it it’s almost been a year and a half.
Love and miss you guys!!
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment