Monday, February 12, 2018

Hey everyone. Real excited about his new transfer, new companion, and new district. My district is pretty interesting. It consists of two Spanish elder companionship’s and American Sign Language Sisters. Oh yeah, and a senior couple. When I go on exchanges it will be Spanish area, so that’ll be fun. Elder Williams is from Jacksonville and he has a pretty thick southern accent that’s pretty fun to listen to.

I had gone eighteen months without getting sick once on my mission, but last Thursday I got sick for the second time in less than a month! We got some bad pizza from Dominos and it destroyed our stomachs!

The teaching continues to got pretty good. We should be setting a baptismal date with Julianna soon. We picked up a new person to teach named Chris who just married a member in the Lakeside Ward. He has had so many wonderful experiences with latter saints during his time going through the prison system and whatnot. He said he’s all for having us over to learn more and he is an individual the lord has certainly been preparing. Let it be know that our examples as members has a huge impact on people and can even bring them closer to the knowledge of their God.

I love you guys and I hope you stay safe this week!

Elder Mille
r

No comments:

Post a Comment