Monday, October 23, 2017

Baptism!


image1.jpegIt was a wonderful weekend with Seirra's baptism. So many people showed up - including the Bonillas and Seirra's neighbors who aren't members of the Church! I'm not sure if I mentioned last week, but she asked that I do the confirmation (give her a blessing in front of the congregation so that she may receive the Holy Ghost), which I got to do yesterday. It was such a great experience, but it was very nerve racking. I even messed up on the wording a bit (just as I thought I would), which made me even more nervous. But I still got through it, and she seemed to have appreciated it very much. I'm so thankful to have been able to play a role in her conversion, as well as many other people I have seen so prepared by the Lord over the course of my mission thus far. I know there are many more just like her ahead in the the few months I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment